This Policy covers how and why we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information on our website and mobile services where this Policy is posted.
Personal information is information that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you. For example, when you place an order online, we collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, and credit or debit card information.
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to support our business functions. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website.
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Demographic information, such as address
- Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
- Purchase history information, such as products you have bought and returned
We collect information from you in a variety of ways. It may be:
- Provided directly by you or a member of your household
- Collected from a device associated with you or your household
- Collected from an external third-party source
Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
You actively share information with us in various ways online. For example, you share information when you:
- Make an online purchase, or other transaction
- Create an account on our website
- Request customer service or contact us
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on our website
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey
When you engage in these activities, you may share different types of personal information with us, such as your name, email address, physical or postal address, phone number and payment information.
We use your personal information to provide you products and services, such as to fulfill your requests for products or to help us personalize our services and marketing to you. We also use your personal information to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal functions.
Some examples include:
- To fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To conduct marketing, personalization, and third-party advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
To do the above, we combine personal and non-personal information, collected online and offline, including information from third party sources.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We use reasonable security measures, including administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. These measures may include technical security access controls or other safeguards, information security technologies and policies and procedures.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or provide comments about this Policy or how we handle your personal information.